From the 22nd to 23rd of February the “Hamburger IT Strategietage” took place in Hamburg, Germany. The conference aimed at the companies’ management levels with talks on how Machine Learning will change business processes, the current disruptive power of IT, consequences of the AI trend for network infrastructure and necessaries for future data centers, if Germany has lost the junction in AI and ML topics and many more. Our Operative Director, Alexander Waldmann, was part of the last-mentioned topic and discussed, together with our partner Pure Storage, among other subjects, what (technical) hurdles companies are facing, if the current technology can depict AI concepts and what’s necessary to develop working and cutting-edge AI-powered systems.
- appliedAI Initiative will host AI conference for small and medium enterprises
- First appliedAI Ecosystem Meetup: It was about connecting startups and corporates
- Right place to push on the mission: Read how aviation startup Lilium trained its algorithms in the appliedAI Laboratory
- Talking about the power of alliances: appliedAI Initiative at DLD Europe Conference 2018 in Brussels
- The Interactive Library of Use Case Families 1.0 – An array of use case families for intelligent machines